Crochet braids are a popular style.
It's really a great style for all year long.
It is considered to be a protective style.
Here are a few tips to keep your hair healthy under your protective style.
1. Shampoo your hair thoroughly.
2. Do a detox shampoo.
3. Make sure that
you deep condition your hair.
4. Get a good trim to avoid your hair from breaking off.
5. Make sure that you cover your hair up at night.
6. GET some Nairobi oil for your scalp to keep moisture.
7. Leave the style in no longer than 3 weeks.